Cutco Santoku Knife

default7

Explaining the Cutco Santoku knife.
Video Rating: / 5

Afila tus habilidades culinarias | Santoku Knife

Mira como Chef Carlos utiliza el cuchillo Santoku de 7” de la colección Culinario Series de Princess House. ¡Tú también puedes cortar, rebanar y picar como una profesional!
Video Rating: / 5

12 Responses to Cutco Santoku Knife

1. Michael Dye says:

After years of pain and dealing with companies getting shut down getting lame 15% commissions..

Family and friends spit on my dreams and told me to keep my job at Wall-Mart.

Knowing in my heart I WAS BORN to succeed.

I started playing online.

I finally broke through and sponsored my first 100 people in a few month after getting plugged
    into the right training and tools.

Learn how to quit your job and live YOUR dreams NOW…

Visit: WorldWideSponsoring(dot)com

(It could change your life)

2. Diamhea says:

Why do they tell you guys to troll the net and argue with everyone that calls Vector out on their BS? Don't you all have better things to do, being big-time professional "salesmen".

3. Jon Horvat says:

And what have you done in your spare time at your job at McDonald's making minimum wage?

4. Kristina Francisco says:

I don't want to get into this with Diamhea, but if you don't have something nice to say then don't.
    Maybe you just don't like any kind of sales job.

I love working for Vector, I have gained a lot of skills with them and set higher goals for myself. If you want to hate on a job that helps students like myself provide for their families then go ahead and hate.

5. Diamhea says:

Yup, you guys are one of a kind.

6. Malcolm Murray says:

don't be so jealous that you couldn't do what the hard working sales reps and managers of vector marketing do every single day

7. Malcolm Murray says:

haha, did you lose a job to someone who had vector management experience on their resume? Did you not get accepted for the job after an interview or something?

8. Lance Douglas says:

Diamhea, it's a Proven Company and business.. Diamhea=weak Sauce – haha

250 million dollars in sales a year, So go back to your Apartment and Cry yourself to sleep..

9. Diamhea says:

Good job, keep doing what they tell you.

10. BrentonMcMusiclover says:

you are a douche bag

11. ShitMyCatsOnFire says:

@Diamhea What's our vector victor?

12. Diamhea says:

I can see he earned plenty of Vector's trophies. It is like a bunch of kids playing office acting like they are successful adults.